TWO DAY THAI FOOT MASSAGE SPA TREATMENT
Thai Foot Massage Spa Treatment by Tim Holt, CMT, RTT
Teaching Assistant: Apple Duangpatra, BA, CMT
Tuition: $200 ()
Class size is limited, get $40 off early-bird registration >> RESERVE NOW!! Call: 415-644-0804
This class features a signature treatment that will be deeply therapeutic and relaxing for your clients. The session begins with an herbal foot soak to relax and clean the feet. It is followed by a light lotion massage and then a more deeply therapeutic massage applied with a Thai wooden massage tool. The very basics of Thai Foot Reflexology will be introduced. This treatment is done on the floor based bodywork matt and includes Thai Massage for the legs and back. No massage experience is necessary to take this fun and educational class!
This workshop is for general education and personal development. Instruction hours may not be used to satisfy massage license requirement in California.
ABOUT OUR MASTER TEACHER: TIM HOLT, CMT, RTT, CAMTC #30631
• Practicing since 1990: Thai Bodywork, Deep Tissue Massage Therapy, and Japanese Shiatsu
• Studied at Chiang Mai at the Old Medicine Hospital, ITM, and with Pichest Boonethumme
• Studied at Wat Po, Bangkok
• Teaches pure form of Thai Bodywork as it is practiced in Thailand by therapists; long form in Chaing Mai Style.
• Integrates with basic Hatha Yoga & floor exercises
• In private practice Tim Holt Bodywork, Sebastopol, CA
Pratapjai (Apple) Duangpatra, BA, CMT, CAMTC #21163
• Practicing massage since 2005: Traditional Thai Massage, Advanced Thai Medical
Massage, Thai Herbal Massage/Women Health Care, Thai Foot Reflexology,
Swedish Massage, Shiatsu massage, Deep Tissue & Maofascial, Trigger Point
• Studied at SF SF School. of Massage and Wat Po School
of Massage (Bangkok, Thailand)
• Principle Suchada Thai Massage
Class size is limited >> RESERVE NOW!! Call: 415-644-0804 (direct line)